How is the cost of sclerotherapy broken down on paper?

I recently had sclerotherapy done and received a bill/receipt for $300 even. My insurance will not cover it unless there is a breakdown - Dr.'s fees and medicine fees. The company is making it difficult to give me a new receipt with the breakdown. Is this normal practice and how do I get my insurance to cover the procedure?

Cost of sclerotherapy

If I do a closure procedure (EVLT) then we request sclerotherapy from the insurance companies as part of the entire vein care.  Sclerotherapy by itself, however, in my practice is a cash procedure since it is purely cosmetic. We do not bill medicine fees.

Naples General Surgeon