Any recommended doctors in the US that will give me these results? (Photos)

BBL Question - I'm looking for a very natural look, with emphasis on the hips, and thin waist. I've found one doctor that could give me these results (Dra. Duran in the Dominican Republic) but i wanted to know if anyone knew any doctors in the US that has just as good or better results as Duran. I love her work! She is amazing at what she does, but i haven't been able to find anyone in the US as good as her. Any and all suggestions are welcome, thank you!! (I've provided personal pics & wish pics)

Recommendation for good doctors in the US?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Any recommended doctors in the US that will give me these results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. you have to know that every patient is different in size and shape, you for sure will have really good improvements and results, but your body shape is not going to get those same results. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation. 

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. 

This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

I think it is fairly easy to find a board certified plastic surgeon in the US who will help you get as dramatic a result as possible while leaving your skin smooth.

Thank you for the question. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon