What procedure can turn my round eyes into more almond shaped eyes? Will a lateral brow lift help to elongate my eyes? (Photo)

I have round eyes and really like almond shape eyes and I am interested in learning more about it and seeing if I may benefit from it. I like the way almond eyes look and I feel like it would look nice on me. I was thinking maybe a lateral brow lift would help elongate my eyes and make them look more almond shaped? Please take a look at the photo: left is me, and right is desired eye shape. Is this achievable or am I being unrealistic?

Lateral brow lift to cosmetically change the shape of your eye?

if you take your outter brows and lift them out and up, do you get the change that you desire? I would bet no. You do have a bit of a negative cant to your eyes (meaning the outter corner is slightly lower than the inner corner) and aesthetically pleasing eyes in a female should have a slight positive cant (opposite, outter corner 1-2mm higher than the inner corners). That can be corrected to a slight degree, but the shape of your eyes and facial bone structure really dictates the limits of what can be done and what cannot. 

Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Almond eye surgery

Brow lift will NOT alter the eyelid. Almond eyes can be achieved by eyelid surgery but it differs depending on person's anatomy. See following link for details on almond eye surgery.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

In my opinion, you can largely accomplish this look without surgery.

The goal photo demonstrates someone with profound upper eyelid ptosis.  Her eyes look more cat like because of make up including false eyelashes and brow shaping.  I would start there.  The more radical approaches with rim implants and radical brow lifting often cause profound dysmorphic facial changes that push the face to the edge of the uncanny valley rather than being cosmetically helpful.