I am curious how much it would cost me to get under eye surgery for wrinkles?

I have had wrinkles under both eyelids and was planning on getting surgery. I would like to know the cost. Best,

Greetings

Thank you for your question, This all differs in every country and the surgeon you can do research where you would like to have the surgery and type of surgeon.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Cost of lower eyelid surgery

The cost of lower eyelid surgery is directly related to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room,  the amount of time under anesthesia monitored by an anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fee for performing the procedure. The primary goal of lower eyelid surgery  is to remove the fatty deposits causing  the puffy look. The secondary or minor goal is to remove excess skin at rest, not  when smiling.  For many examples, please see the link and the video below

Considering lower lid bleph

An in person evaluation is really necessary to evaluate what needs to be done--ie, fat removal, skin removal, laser resurfacing. These will affect the price of the procedure.

The procedure, if appropriate, may cost $3000 or so.

Beverly Hills, CA................

Lower lid surgery

Hi, as prior answers indicate you might not need surgery for wrinkles under your eyes. Lower eyelid surgery or Blepharoplasty is indicated to adjust fat excess in the lower lid and generally costs USD 2250 onwards at my Mumbai,  India clinic. We would have to do a few Skype consultations before we decided on what the plan was. warm regards Dr Prashant Murugkar

Prashant Murugkar, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Under eye surgery for Wrinkles

Dear Briann12, A consultation and examination would be needed to determine what type of surgery if any would be indicated for reduction of wrinkles. Most under eye surgery is for removal of fat pads under the eyes that give patients bags. Often times wrinkles alone will be treated with laser resurfacing or other treatments. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Under eye surgery for wrinkles

Photographs would be helpful. You may benefit from an in person consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Under eye wrinkles

A lower lid bleph will not eliminate the wrinkles.  If you have extra skin, some of that can be removed, and the area should look smoother.  You may need other procedures as well - and these may be done with or without surgery, such as Botox, fillers or fat, and laser resurfacing.  Find someone who can offer a variety of procedures.  But remember that nothing will eliminate all the wrinkles.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lower Eyelid Surgery Cost

This is a difficult question to answer without examining you.  You may not be a good candidate for lower eyelid surgery, or another treatment may benefit you more.  Other factors with cost include what kind of anesthesia you would need (local vs general) and where the surgery may take place.  This is best answered by a surgeon in your area. 

George Lawson III, MD, FACS
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

How much does lower eyelid surgery cost?

The cost of lower eyelid surgery (or lower eyelid blepharoplasty) ranges based on location, technique, and expertise of your surgeon. Some surgeons such as oculoplastic surgeons specialize in surgery of the eyelids.

Jeffrey M. Joseph, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon