I have 350 cc implants. I'm looking at 600-650 cc implants. I started out a 32A and I'm 5'9, 130 pounds. How big will I be? (Pho

Is 600-650cc too big? starting from 32 A, 5'9", 130 pounds. I'm trying to look like this picture. I have 350 cc implants. One bottomed out and I'm not happy with the size anyway, so I'm going in again. One doctor recommended 600-650 cc implants. I started out a 32A and I'm 5'9, 130 pounds. Will this be a good look? About how big would I be with that size implant? Similar to the picture?

Larger breast implants

There is no way to predict how you would look with 600 - 650cc without an in person exam where I could see what your breasts look like now and take measurements.  If you are a 32 around and lean as you describe 600cc might look too large on you but again it is difficult to know without an in person exam.

I have 350 cc implants. I'm looking at 600-650 cc implants. I started out a 32A and I'm 5'9, 130 pounds. How big will I be?

It's very difficult to predict what cup size someone will be after breast augmentation surgery. Sizing a breast implant is based on the patient's breast measurements and the characteristics of the overlying skin and breast tissue.

In person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon will give you the best answers to your questions.

Sizing Questions

It is impossible to guess what cup size you will have. It would also be impossible to hazard a guess as to whether you would look like this patient. You should try 300 cc sizers to see how you look in the mirror; this would approximate 650 cc implants. 

Keep in mind you have already had a drop out with your 350 cc implants. That is a problem with your body supporting your current implants. Do you think you will fair better with implants almost twice as big?

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Hi and thanks for your question. There is no way to accurately answer your question without a consultation and examination. Make sure you see a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and experienced with breast surgery. Good luck.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS, FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation/ Cohesive Gel Implants / Silicone Implants / Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size. It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

How big will I be?

You have included your wish photo but nothing showing your current size shape so it would not be possible to comment on what you may or may not look like. But even with photos it would be nothing more than an educated guess on the part of anyone on this site without an exam.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. I believe by increasing the size by more than double only make you run into problems. Is clearly documented that the larger the implant the higher the rate of complications. I would instead upsize by hundred cc or so and do some internal work by closing the  pocket off a little so they have the illusion that they are bigger. Hope that helps and best of luck.

Breast revision

It's impossible to know with any degree of certainty what size you would be without a personal examination in an office setting. The ultimate size is dependent upon not only the size of the implant, but the amount of overlying breast tissue that you have. I would be careful going larger with an implant that was smaller that is already bottomed out. I would recommend that you ask about using in an ADM such as Strattice To help support that implant is not bottoming out. Good luck with your anticipated surgery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Best Breast Implants for ME?

Thank you for the question. I am sorry to hear about the complication of "bottoming out" you have experienced. There is no accurate/reliable/predictable correlation between size/profile breast implant utilized and cup size achieved.  

Ultimately, careful consideration of your goals, careful selection of your plastic surgeon, and careful communication of your goals will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "up a cup size” or "D or DD cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.