How to fix my slanted mouth / lips? (photos)

I have a slanted mouth. Is my jaw itself slanted or is it just my mouth? It appears as if one side of my face has longer skin than the other. What is the simplest way to fix this problem?

Doctor Answers 2

Fillers, Fat, and/or Jaw Surgery

Nearly all individuals have some degree of asymmetry of the face. Mild asymmetry can often be corrected with fillers but may require repeated treatments as most are temporary. Certain areas can be permanently corrected using your fat for micro-grafting.More significant asymmetries may be a result of both bony and soft tissue asymmetry and may require jaw surgery.From your pictures you can most likely have excellent results with filler or fat but I recommend seeking a Plastic Surgeon who can offer any of these procedures if needed.Best,Nima Naghshineh MD MSc

Beverly Hills Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

Lips/Jaws and fillers

You would require a small amount of Juvederm and Voluma to improve the appearance and make you more symmetric.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with this area.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 78 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.