Clearlift or IPL (both alma) for blackheads, pigment scars from acne, 2 tiny pock marks, and undereye lightening? IV skin type.

Which of the three would require the least financial investment with best results and how many treatments would be recommended? Thank you

IPL

Thank you for your question bestrest. IPL is a great treatment for facial rejuvenation. There are a variety of other treatments available. Different treatments are appropriate for different concerns and it is difficult to make an assessment without photographs. However, for my patients with darker skin types I recommend a good skin care regimen before and after treatments. Fractional lasers work best for indented scars. They can also be used along with IPL for discolorations. Depending on the individual laser treatments and fillers can be used to address dark circles under the eyes.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

IPL

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Skin Damage -- Intensif, Fraxel, Aerolase, Vascular Lasers, PRP/Microneedling, Sculptra, LED with Growth Factors, Skin Care

I find that aging like spots, scars, pigmentation, wrinkles all needs a combination approach.  You will need to post photos and see a physician for a formal consultation to see what combo is best.  Along with skin care/silk peels you will do very well.  Best, Dr. Emer.