How much does it basically cost to have a dentist fix your dental crown back into place when it falls off?

The crown over my molar has been loose for a couple of days. I do not feel intense pain, but it stings when i eat or drink hot and cold foods. I would like to know the procedure to get the crown fixed back on my teeth and also how much a dentist might charge, since i do not have a family dentist or someone of that sort.

Cost to have #crown recemented #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
It is possible to have your current crown put back on if the tooth structure under it has not fractured and there is no underlying decay.  The cost to have this done would be minimal. However, if a cavity is present under your crown, a new crown would be recommended. I would recommend seeing a dentist for a complete evaluation. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Dental crown

Depend of the case, if is only clean your tooth and cement, will be a little charge. But the problem will be if you need to repeat the crown because is no sealing good. The best you can do it's making fast because if you stay more time without having a crown can broke or the crown can't fit.