Can new veneers be added alongside older veneers?

I have 4 relatively new veneers (less than 2 years old) - I have decided I would like to get more done. Would I need to redo the four I have currently or could my dentist match the new veneers alongside my existing veneers? I am happy with the colour and shape of the existing veneers.

Yes. New veneers may be added

A dentist trained in cosmetic dentistry should be able to add additional veneers and match them to the existing 4. It would be very beneficial to find out what type of porcelain was used on the four veneers so that it could be matched with the same type of material for the new veneers. If you don't have the same dentist perform the additional veneers, they should have a record of what was used so that you can pass that information on to any new dentist who would be working on your case.

Matching new #veneers with current veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Without question, new porcelain veneers can be matched to you current veneers.  However, this can be challenging especially if your new veneers will be done by a new dentist and a new lab. It may take more time and multiple visits because there are times when veneers must be sent back to the lab in order to get the perfect color match.  I would highly recommend having your veneers done by an experienced cosmetic dentist.  This will help ensure that you're new veneers look exactly how you want them to.  Analyzing before and after photos of actual patients of the doctor that you are considering will give you a pretty good indication about what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Matching new and old veneers

It may be a little bit of a challenge but your dentist should be able to match the new veneers to the old ones. This is easier if you have the same dentist and they are using the same lab that did the previous set of veneers.