My lips shape is weird - what do I do? (Photo)

What Can You Do to Improve the Shape of Your Lips?

Thanks for your question and the photo. From the photo, you do have very nice lip fullness, but some asymmetry noted. I would suggest that you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to learn all of the treatment options that are available to you to make things right for you – but be careful, you do not need a lot of change. We would inject a hyaluronic acid filler like Restylane or Restylane Kiss or Belotero into the lip borders to make things more symmetric. Again, be careful – not much is needed here.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Shape and Augmentation

The shape and volume of the lip can easily be adjusted with fillers based on the size and anatomy of your lips.  It is important to choose the correct filler for you based on your age and the current size of your lips. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with lip injections for the best cosmetic results.