Can Ice pick scars be done with subcision following with fractionated erbium ?

I have lots of ice pick scars. The depth of them are not so deep. I've done TCA cross before but somewhat this time I saw the scars look a bit deeper than before. My dermatologist recommends me to do subcision and fractionated erbium. Will that improve my scars ?

Ice Pick Scars Can Do Well With TCA CROSS Followed By Microneedling.

In general, I have found that when numerous ice pick (pit) scars are present, TCA CROSS works well, especially when followed by the use of fractional microneedle resurfacing (aka medical microneedling, dermal rolling) to help blend the treated areas better with the surrounding normal skin. You have undergone the TCA CROSS, so the next step to consider would be the microneedling. I have never been impressed with the results of fraxel lasers of all kinds for many years, but my impression was recently strongly reinforced by the following presentation at the most recent American Society of Dermatology's recent annual convention in New Orleans. In a lecture entitled, “Will Microneedling Replace Lasers?”, a leading laser expert herself reported that "microneedling is already replacing fractionated lasers..." for use in treating " various scars (from acne, trauma, surgery)." For more information on any of these techniques, I suggest you check out the archives of RealSelf.com. Be sure you consult with a board certified aesthetic physician before proceeding. Best of luck. 

Acne Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, subcision and microneedling/prp

Yes, a combination approach is needed. Ice pick scarring needs TCA cross or surgical removal.  I recommend this in combination with lasers and microneedling/prp for best results. Co2 is best for scars, but erbium is a great alternative especially in dark skin and those with sensitive skin types who want less downtime than co2 but more than fraxel. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.