Looking for a doctor to perform subcision for acne scar in Philadelphia area. (photo)

I am looking for a doctor to perform subcision for an acne scar on my forehead in the Greater Philadelphia area. I'm looking for a doctor who has many years of experience and who specializes in acne scar revision, not someone who does more general plastic surgery and not a dermatologist who sometimes does scar revision on the side. Thank you.

Acne scar specialist.

Dr Phillip Young is a plastic surgeon who does a lot of car revision. He is in Seattle, and you can contact him via this site. I know he has a lot of experience in acne scar revision and treating patients with scars is one of his subspeciliaties. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. 

Acne scar specialist.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Subcision and ematrix RF for deep scars

I would use a combination of ematrix RF and subcision to raise a scar and improve surface texture and thickness with RF. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Subcision and ematrix RF for deep scars

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles