Looking for a doctor to perform subcision for acne scar in Philadelphia area. (photo)

I am looking for a doctor to perform subcision for an acne scar on my forehead in the Greater Philadelphia area. I'm looking for a doctor who has many years of experience and who specializes in acne scar revision, not someone who does more general plastic surgery and not a dermatologist who sometimes does scar revision on the side. Thank you.

Acne scar specialist.

Dr Phillip Young is a plastic surgeon who does a lot of car revision. He is in Seattle, and you can contact him via this site. I know he has a lot of experience in acne scar revision and treating patients with scars is one of his subspeciliaties. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Subcision and ematrix RF for deep scars

I would use a combination of ematrix RF and subcision to raise a scar and improve surface texture and thickness with RF. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS