Fronth crown tooth doesn't fit properly. (photos)

I am very upset. A year back I got my zirconia crown done on my front tooth on my left side. Since that day it is irritating me. It looks bulky and whenever im taking bite the pressure goes on my crown. And when i close the teeth they dont join properly. If u see clearly my lower teeth are not equally straight. Im worried. Please help. Im 24 years old. There is also throbbing on my crown tooth whenever it hits my lower tooth. My jaws get tired too when i close my mouth.

#Crown adjustment needed #DrSoftTouch

It's very difficult to see from the photos you provided. I would suggest returning to your dentist to have the tooth and your bite evaluated. A simple bite adjustment may be all you need. It's important to return to your dentist sooner rater than later for an evaluation to avoid additional problems. I hope this helps.  Feel free to click to save my name below, in case you have more questions in the future.

Ill fitting crown

I would suggest a visit to your dentist or perhaps a new set of eyes. It does appear that there are problems with your crown.

Sue Wendling, DMD
Portland Dentist

Front tooth not fitting properly

Very difficult to see from the photos that you have provided us but from your description I would suggest that your return to your dentist and have them evaluate the tooth and adjust the bite if necessary.  Pressure when biting is not a good symptom to have and could indicate other problems. 

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Dentist

Zirconia crown

I suggest returning to your dentist and having the crown adjusted or remade. The longer you wait the more chance for additional problems to arise.

Go see your dentist who did it

Your best bet is to go back to the dentist who did it and see if he will redo it.  Problem is he may not redo it since you have had it for a year already. It sounds like the occlusion of the crown is too high. When this happens the crown tooth bangs harder that the surrounding teeth causing the tooth and bone to become irritated and painful.  A dentist can easily remedy that by adjusting the crown.  The bulkiness might be hard to change since it will compromise the integrity of the crown.

Joseph Proscia, DDS
Bonita Springs Dentist