Breast lift before pregnancy?

I'm 22 and I have lost about 3stone, put it back on and now lost half again. The result of this is 36F breasts which are saggy. However, Children are definitely on the agenda, although not until I am late 20s. My biggest concern is not being able to breastfeed following a breast uplift. Is it possible to breastfeed? Would I be more suitable to having implants now to give my breasts some more volume and having an uplift after having children?

Breast Lift and Breastfeeding

Thank you for your question about Breast Lift. Pictures would be helpful.

Yes, if the nipple ducts are not disturbed, it should be possible to breast feed after a breast lift.

There is no guarantee that you can breast feed though, even if you don't have surgery.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

Breast lift before pregnancy?

If your breasts are saggy, breast implants alone will not help you. You may undergo The Horndeski Method breast lift now as it does not hinder your ability to breast feed. However, pregnancy and breastfeeding can affect the shape and contour of the lift just as they can on virginal breasts. Changes can be unpredictable or they may not affect you at all. It is always best to wait, but you may move forward if anxious on improving them. The video attached is of The Horndeski Method. Breast implants are not used nor is a vertical scar necessary.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift before pregnancy?

Very common concern for many patients.  I recommend waiting.  If you are planning to get pregnant...let that process happen and the changes that occurs with it...and then have a more precise and definitive procedure done. Hope this helps.  Good luck.
Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift before or after pregnancy

Your question is a common one for women who have lost weight.Your choice to have a breast lift either before or after pregnancy depends on how quickly you want to have children. Most patients can still breastfeed after a lift and/or breast augmentation, but of course it depends on each individual. And if you are going to wait several years before getting pregnant, you would be able to enjoy your new figure. However, keep in mind that after pregnancy, you may need another lift afterwards even if you had a lift beforehand due to weight gain and loss of breast tissue. I hope this helps!

Liposuction breast reduction

Even though it may not be ideal this is a wonderful option for women before their childbearing years. It's quick minimally invasive and can make you much more comfortable. You could do some type of formal lift After you have completed having children.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon