After three rounds of hydroliase my skin on my cheeks is very saggy.

I had voluma in my cheeks reversed in January. Afterwards my doctor placed a small amount back in. This also looked awful. I went to another doctor who suggested using a little on the cheekbones at the sides of my face to soften the cheeks. This was in April. This was big mistake and I had to have the area around the eye troth and upper cheeks dissolved. My skin is quite saggy now and I am concerned my skin has been damaged by this, will it ever recover? I am 49.

After three rounds of hyaluronidase my skin on my cheeks is very saggy.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your filler related issues.  Hyaluronidase only dissolves the hyaluronic acid found within fillers and not that found in your natural skin tissues.  You may be suffering with continued swelling and irritation from all the rounds of injections and I would recommend allowing your skin to fully heal.   Once your skin has returned to its normal condition, see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination.  They can help discuss treatment options.  

Hyaluronidase To Reverse Filler Injection -- Sagging Cheeks

Hyaluronidase has no impact on normal skin. The enzyme only targets and breaks down the HA fillers used and does not damage skin. I suggest you compare before and after photos and speak to a very well trained cosmetic physician. Fillers and skin tightening can be used to improve your aging.  Best, Dr. Emer.