I live in Arlington, tx. Is there a doctor that can perform nipple/breast reduction? Possible gyno. (Photo)

I have been researching surgery for my puffy nipples/protruding right nipple & mild case of gyno. I want them both almost flat and i really want them both[nipples] to look the same. I have tried losing weight and the man boobs stay! I have NEVER been comfortable with my shirt off. I have dreamt of being on the beach post op. Please.. Help!? Also i have a budget of around $1000. Would this be possible? How expensive is this procedure?
Here is a link to find a doctor in your area

Doctor Answers 1

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Gynecomastia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Regardless of the geographical location, it is most important to select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 116 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.