Will a rhinoplasty cause more wrinkles?

In the photo I have attached Is my nose and the nose I desire to have. I don't believe you can see in the photo due to editing but I have bags under both eyes with sharp lines underneath each of them. My question is after a rhinoplasty of this kind, will their be excess skin and will it create more or worsen my wrinkles. These seem genetic as I have a very well formed skincare routine after studying it and they wont budge and my rhinoplasty seems like a big job as my nose is so large. Thank you

Wrinkles and Rhinoplasty

A nose job is intended to improve your appearance and to heighten your self-esteem, so it is understandable that you are worried about how wrinkles may be affected by your rhinoplasty. However, your surgery will not cause the development of additional facial wrinkling. If you already have wrinkles or sharp lines (as you have stated in your question), you may feel as if the changes warranted by your nose job have highlighted or accentuated your existing wrinkles. But, as previously described, no new wrinkles will form as a direct result of a rhinoplasty. 

Rhinoplasty does not cause more wrinkles

The rhinoplasty procedure in bulging narrowing the bridge line, and narrowing the tip. The rhinoplasty procedure will have no bearing on wrinkles underneath the eyelids.

Rhinoplasty and wrinkles

A rhinoplasty will not exacerbate any existing wrinkles on the face. You currently have a wide nose, large and amorphous nasal tip with thicker skin. Because of that, it may be difficult to achieve the desired results in your "after" photo. You will certainly see some level of improvement but likely not that defined. I suggest that you schedule a consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist to get a thorough evaluation including photos and computer imaging to understand what is a reasonable expectation for you at this time. Best of luck. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon