Can I ever regain the curves in my hips after Liposuction?
Doctor Answers 2
Liposuction - can I regain my curves?
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- I think it would be wise to ask your surgeon what s/he did and where the fat was taken.
- Your hips may look smaller because the other areas are temporarily swollen.
- Or fat may have been taken in areas you didn't want it removed.
- If liposuction was 6 months ago or more, you can have fat transfers to restore fat to your help-
- Please see a plastic surgeon to see what can be done.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.