Can I ever regain the curves in my hips after Liposuction?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Liposuction - can I regain my curves?
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- I think it would be wise to ask your surgeon what s/he did and where the fat was taken.
- Your hips may look smaller because the other areas are temporarily swollen.
- Or fat may have been taken in areas you didn't want it removed.
- If liposuction was 6 months ago or more, you can have fat transfers to restore fat to your help-
- Please see a plastic surgeon to see what can be done.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.