Arm lipo price range? Doctor? Seattle and/or Renton, WA area?

Any highly recommended doctor in arm liposuction? In seattle, Bellevue or Renton Washington area? Im 5 flat, fit and 110 lbs, but no matter how much i exercise my upper arm, tricep and underarm has extra skin and i have bat wing not bad but its the only fat and stubborn part of my body that is hard to remove by exercise alone. Also, pls include price range if you can, so i can estimate when i think i can do it. Thank you.

Upper Arm Liposuction?

If you truly have so called "bat wings" which are really more skin excess rather than fat excess, then the appropriate operation would be a brachioplasty rather than upper arm liposuction. On the other hand, if the problem is truly localize fat excess, and your skin elasticity is good, then laser liposuction also known as SmartLipo would be the better treatment. You will need to be seen in person to determine which is the better approach, and based on that determination, what the cost would be.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Arm Liposuction--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Vaser is the best for hi definition cases and fat harvesting can be used to define and sculpt muscles in the arms. I suggest seeing an expert who does 4D hi def liposuction. Price will vary, but see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer