Has my Lipo caused me permanent damage?

I had a tt and Lipo 6 wks ago. I asked for Lipo on flanks and upper back (bra rolls). Instead I found 3 holes on my SPINE! One higher up on the spine, 1 in the middle of my back (spin) n 1 in bottom sacrum. also 1 above each bum cheack n 1 in my bum crease. All of this was without my consent. I think he over Lipod the sacrum n it won't heal or adhere together. If I lean forward I feel raw tearing pain inside my back, if I sit back i feel SEVERE pain from my swolen bak. advice help soLutions PLZ

6 Weeks Post Lipo/Flanks/Upper Back/Holes/Pain--Consult your Dr.

The areas you described are typical for the procedures you received. However, if you are concerned, I advise you to consult your Dr. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction - worried about incision placement

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• I am sorry you are in such pain - and you need an examination to know what is going on.
  • The incisions you describe would have been acceptable for liposuction of the upper back and flanks.
  • They would not have caused the pain you describe.
  • I suggest you return to your plastic surgeon for an examination to determine what is causing your pain and how to manage it - and why he did liposuction of areas to which you apparently¬†did not consent.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS