3 step peel.

Hi I've had 3 3 step peel by as ZO doctor I've been his model as he's teaching others I'm worried that the skin around my eyes is getting thinner i've been having these peels for sun damage as I used to use sunbeds I'm currently using melamin in a morning then melamin melamix and teteron evening as due another peel on 11th could this be the case thanks 

ZO 3 Step Stimulation Peel

Hello Sienna32,

Thank you for your question. Having the 3 Step Stimulation Peel done should help strengthen the skin under the eye area. The melamin and melamix would not cause thinning of the skin. When applying the melamix mixed with the tretinoin I would recommend not applying to close to the under eye area. Your using some great products and the 3 Step Stimulation Peel is a great chemical peel. Talk to your doctor about your concerns. Hope this helps. Dr Faraz