Why am I still nauseous and weak dizzy feeling after a week of my breast reduction?

i was feeling fine 3 days after my surgery now im a week past now and i have to lay down all the time i feel sick and nauseous i take something for nausea but its not working and im not on pain meds to make me sick ive been to the er they tested me for every thing and it was all normal. could i still be having side affects to anaesthetic i was out for 4 hours.

This is best discussed with your surgeon and primary care doctor to make sure nothing serious is going on. 

Felling poor post op

You really need to communicate with your surgeon to be sure things are ok.

Give your PS a call.

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Nausea after breast reduction

Having nausea and light headedness a week after surgery is not normal. You should speak to your surgeon and/or be seen in person.