Any suggestions for keeping under the breasts dry? (photo)

I keep getting yeast infections under my breasts, and also heat rashes. My Surgeon prescribed Nystatin powder that I apply 4-6 times daily. She also gave me Diflucan, which did nothing, AND I cut up a tee shirt to use under my breasts as a washable alternative to the panty liners I was using. She refuses surgery,because of infection risk, until redness is completely gone, but it stays pink. I'm running out of ideas! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

May sound crazy

Try Corn Starch...yes, the regular corn starch you buy in the grocery store. Its great to keep the moisture down, its cheap and it works.  You can mix it with Nystatin powder if yeast really is a problem as well. Good luck.

Munster Plastic Surgeon