One hand and arm swollen 3 months following brachioplasty. Any suggestions?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Arm swelling after arm lift.
It's essential to see a plastic surgeon who is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and has extensive experience in the procedure.
I wish you the best,
Arm lift - chronic swelling
- I am very sorry this has happened -
- There may be several possible reasons - normal swelling, over-use of your arm or poor lymphatic flow.
- It sounds as though the garment does not fit properly and you need to return to the specialist who fitted you.
- It will take months for this to improve but with time, it should gradually do so.
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.