How to improve my profile? (Photo)

My side profile isn't well to me. I want to get a nose job, and I think the result I photoshopped is possible. I just wanted to know if I could also increase the strength of my jaw, towards the ear section, to make it match my chin's strength... If not, is it possible to just shave down my chin so it isn't so long vertically? I need advice. I will provide photoshopped photos I generated, what I would like my profile to imitate, and what my front profile looks like and maybe how it could improve.

Improving My Profile

Your photoshopped results are realistic and a great improvement which can be achieved with a rhinoplasty and chin implant. Work with a rhinplasty specialist so you have this natural result.

How to improve my profile?

Hi, based upon the attached photos your chin is quote weak.  Chin augmentation, using a chin implant would add harmony and balance to the entire lower face similar to the attached pictures however augmentation is down anteriorly and not in the vertical dimension.  Similarly the nose can be refined using a Closed Rhinoplasty.  Hope this helps.

Jawline

you have the right perspective given your goal. Augmenting the angle of the jaw and increasing the 'height' of that area will give you the image you prefer. This is a common request (see website); and can alter the face shape.

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

The rhinoplasty procedure can address narrowing the tip, narrowing the bridge,  and reducing a slight dorsal hump. A chin implant would give added projection to the chin  to help with facial balance and proportions. For many examples, please see link below