Could 3-6 sessions of RF microneedling now possibly have a negative effect on me having a facelift in 2-3 years?

I've heard that the RF microneedling causes scar tissue that could interfere with facelift results.

No Negative Impact, Try Vivace

In my practice we routinely use the microneedling with RF system (our choice is Vivace) to either maintain patient's skin and potentially delay the need for a facelift OR after a facelift for maintenance. There are no negative effects that we have seen to date. 

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

No Negative Effects from Microneedling

Microneedling is  treatment that uses a device that delivers tiny injections that stimulate the skin's ability to heal. The process minimizes wrinkles, improves the appearance of scars from acne and refines skin texture. As with most minimally invasive treatments, the best results are seen in 60-90 days after 2- 3 sessions. By no means does this procedure compete with the effects that a facelift offers!

Microneedling after facelift

Getting microneedling can only improve facelift results.  It plumps the skin (not deep enough to cause scar tissue that would interfere with a facelift) and can only enhance your facelift results.  I recommend it!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD