Can I get a Brazilian Butt lift and liposuction to give me fuller glutes and wider hips as a male? (Photos)

I am a Gay male that is seeking answers, I want to get a Brazilian Butt lift to give me a bigger and more jiggly buttock and also get Liposuction to get wider hips that will give me a hourglass figure and bigger butt. I want to be able to wear my high waisted jeans and look curvaceous, I don't like how straight my body is and I want to feminise it, can i get answers please before I go ahead with the procedure.

Can I get a Brazilian Butt lift and liposuction to give me fuller glutes and wider hips as a male?

Hello and thank you for your question!

Yes, it is possible to do a liposuction to increase your glutes and hips, however you need to keep in mind that the male body is different to the female body in terms of anatomy. You will have more sculpture, will look more contoured, and more feminine but in terms of the hips, it is a limited amount of fat we can graft. Also, based on the pictures you posted, you do not have a lot of fat, so the procedure would be moderate.

Please visit a board certified plastic surgeon for further advice and the best, safest results.

Good luck!

Being thin is frequently not an issue.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.   This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. of course, you can get liposuction and a brazilian butt lift with hip injections to make your hips wider as you want with also a proportioned buttocks as your desired look.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD