Should I get dental implants before or after my breast augmentation?

My ba is set on january 16th; meanwhile id like to complete as much dental work as possible. Ive just had a root canal and still have to get my wisdom teeth extracted and either a bridge or an implant to replace a missing lower molar. Ideally the implant is my top choice, but with the long periods of healing time required, i would have to do the ba in between. My dentist says that this is ok and that the only thing that would cause harm to the breast implant would be an infection, nothing else.

Implant

Hi:

My advice is to get the dental implant surgery prior to your breast augmenation surgery.  Although there is a healing period the initial 2 weeks after dental implant surgery is the most crucial.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist

Implants

There is no problem getting the dental implants before your surgery.  Infections are very rare if done in right hands. Just give your self few weeks to heal. 

Majid Jamali, DMD
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon