Can you swim with temporary veneers?

I have an intense lifeguard class that includes about 8 hours per day in the pool starting two days after getting temporary veneers put on

Swimming with temp veneers ... #DrSarahThompson

Swimming is not prohibited.  You may experience some sensitivity, if the water is really cold, but it shouldn't last very long.  The temporary glue that's used to hold on the temporaries can also weaken with swimming.  I would recommend possibly wearing a mouth guard to keep to make sure you don't lose your temps.  I hope this helps and you can follow me on RealSelf if you have more questions.

Can I swim with temporary veneers on

You can swim, but I would recommend having a thin, hard bleaching tray made to fit over your veneers to be used while you are swimming.  We often make these for patients to wear at night to prevent dislodgemennt of temporary veneers.  Your dentist should easily be able to do this for you.

Yes you can swim with temporary veneers

Temporary veneers are an important part of the veneer process and allow you to test drive the final result.  However, they could easily become dislodged if not cared for properly.  I tell my patients here in Las Vegas to avoid crunchy, sticky, and chewy foods while wearing temporary veneers.  Swimming is not restricted!

Mark Edington, DDS
Las Vegas Dentist

You can swim

there should be no problem with swimming and having temporary veneers. 

Douglas Jopling,  DDS Dallas,  Texas area