Can I get veneers on just my two front teeth? (photos)

My left front tooth is chipped and overlaps my right, it makes my smile asymmetrical if not my whole my face. I'm not really interested in getting braces again as my teeth moved back, nor am I in invaslign. I just want to know if veneers will work for me, can I get this on just the front two (I can't afford 8-10). Thank you x

#Veneers for front teeth #DrSoftTouch

Hello Ellie, 
Thank you for posting your photos!  You appear to be an excellent candidate for veneers.  While it is possible to veneer only your two front teeth, I would recommend veneering the top four front teeth to give you the best esthetic result. It's important to select an experienced cosmetic dentist that really knows what they are doing. The best indicator to determine if the dentist is going to give you the results that he/she claims, is by viewing before and after photos of his/her patients that have undergone similar or the same procedures. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Can I Veneer Front Two Teeth?

Some cases will look great with only veneers on the front two teeth.  Looking at your photos I think that your result would not look great with only veneering 8 and 9.  I think that you would have a much better result if you were able to veneer the front four teeth.  This would allow for nice symmetry and a very natural result.  

2 front veneers

Yes, you can get two veneers done on your front teeth, but the dentist will need to be very aggressive in removing tooth structure. Tooth structure removal will be important so that the veneers don't appear bulky or too protruded. Traveling to a foreign country for dentistry isn't ideal even if the price is "right". If you have problems that arise after treatment you have no way to have the same dentist fix the problem and you will be spending the money twice.