What are my options to fix flat midface/cheeks? (Photo)

Can a derma roller possibly be an alternative to cheek fillers or implants? If so what size derma roller. What are my other options, I have a very flat midface. Thankyou

A dermaroller will not provide the results you are looking for

Thank you for your question and photos! If you are looking to add volume to the mid-face area, fillers would be the best option for you. I would recommend either Voluma, Perlane, or Radiesse to help contour and add volume to your cheeks. Unfortunately, a dermaroller would not add any volume to these areas. If considering dermal fillers, I recommend scheduling an in-person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to help create a personalized treatment plan for you!

I hope this answer is helpful! Best of luck.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon