What are my options to fix flat midface/cheeks? (Photo)

Can a derma roller possibly be an alternative to cheek fillers or implants? If so what size derma roller. What are my other options, I have a very flat midface. Thankyou

Doctor Answers 1

A dermaroller will not provide the results you are looking for

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question and photos! If you are looking to add volume to the mid-face area, fillers would be the best option for you. I would recommend either Voluma, Perlane, or Radiesse to help contour and add volume to your cheeks. Unfortunately, a dermaroller would not add any volume to these areas. If considering dermal fillers, I recommend scheduling an in-person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to help create a personalized treatment plan for you!

I hope this answer is helpful! Best of luck.

Carlsbad Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.