How long do I have to wait to use an LED light after Derma Rolling?

I am currently using a 1.0 mm dermaroller and I recently bought a lightstim.

Micro-needling and use of an LED

There is no waiting time. In my office, we use the ProCell Therapies system and we often combine micro-needling treatments with LED treatments at the same time.

Studies have shown that micro-needling should not cause post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation (PIH), even in higher risk skin types.

Micro-needling and use of an LED

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for your query. Wait for at least a fortnight after Derma roller as it can cause PIH. For more query you can show to a dermatologist. Hope it helps.

All The Best

All The Best