Docs, which kind of growth factor should I use along with my 1.5 dermaroller for stretch marks?

Thanks for your query. hyaluronic acid or EGF will help to speeden up the process for stretch marks. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Using Growth Factor Serums with Micro-Needling

You must be very careful to use only serums that are specifically made to be safely used together with micro-needling as these treatments enhance penetration of topically applied serums into the skin.In my office, we do our micro-needling treatments using the ProCell Therapies system. Growth factor serums produced from human stem cells have been shown to be the most effective in the skin, and ProCell Therapies' growth factor serums are made from human stem cells that are derived from bone marrow. Studies have shown these particular growth factors to be highly effective in the skin and are much more "anti-inflammatory" than growth factors derived from other cell types.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon