Crown clicks when drinking cold liquids. Should I be concerned?

I recently had a permanent crown cemented to tooth #15, and now it's clicking when I drink cold liquids. The tooth has a root canal done in June. It doesn't hurt, and it's not sensitive. Should I be concerned?

Crown clicks when drinking

It happens when the material expands or contracts when changes on temperature appears. The only problem that will happen is when it reaches the highest level of flexural streght point it will break, it is not normal to happen that youhear a click, the cause maybe a very thin porcelain layer. You dentist should replace it at no cost as it is a problem from the dental lab and they usually send a new one at no cost.

Dominican Republic Dentist