I have uncountable lipomas in my whole body. Is it serious?

First lipoma in my back but now its all over in my body I am 28years I have 2 kids I got marry in 19 I have uncountable lipomas in my whole body I belong to simple and middle class family I showed my lipomas to some doctors they told me that lipomas is nothing serious disease but now I feel pain in my arms lipoma but the prblm is that I could not express my pain bz no. One can understand this disease

Multiple lipomas

Most people have none or maybe one or two lipomas which are benign fatty tumors that come in all sizes. But there are some people who get dozens of these masses over their body. Sometimes it runs in families but often a person may be the only one in their family to have these masses. Multiple lipomas are not dangerous. They can be annoying - both cosmetically and depending upon their location -painful. You need not remove them if they are definitely lipomas. There are other causes of multiple masses besides lipomas including sebaceous cysts and neurofibromas. Generally all of these are benign also but if there is uncertainty as to the nature of the mass or one in particular has grown dramatically, biopsy may be indicated. Once lipoma is confirmed it is up to you to decide if you want to remove them. In patient's with multiple, they can proceed with an attempt at removing them all or perhaps more practically - removing those that bother them the most - based on size and location. If you decide to remove them all keep in mind that new ones are likely to occur. Complete excision through the tiniest incisions possible generally provide the best permanent solution although liposuction and injection with steroid (temporary or partial dissolution) or Kybella may be considered.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your increasing development of body lipomas.  Your doctors are right in that true lipomas rarely cause any issues, but as they grow concern for cosmesis or occasional pain due to nerve irritation may develop.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation, they can diagnose the masses as lipomas and offer you surgical excision treatment recommendations.  Hope this helps.