Should I change Rogaine to Alfatradiol ?

Hello, Should I change Rogaine to Alfatradiol because Rogaine do not help me, I have tryed it for an 1 year ? Will it have an better impact for my hairs ? I am 23 years old and i have heavy Male Pattern Baldness. Thank You

If you are considering medication changes it is best to discuss this with your doctor. There is no definite cure for male patte

If you are considering medication changes it is best to discuss this with your doctor.  There is no definite cure for male pattern balding.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest non invasive options such as PRP/progesterone or transplantation for improvement. Please seek an expert. Best, Dr. Emer