I am 20 year old and my breast size is 28c. How do i growing my big breast size or 32 36? (photo)

am 20 year old and my breast size is 28c. plzz etll me how to i growing my big breast size or 32 36..

Breast Growth And Breast Augmentation

Although breast growth varies from patient to patient, it generally stops between 16 and 20 years of age. Even though growth stops, the breasts continue to undergo changes for the remainder of a woman's life. This is affected by weight gain, pregnancy lactation and gravity.

Unfortunately, how these factors impact any particular woman is variable. In many cases, pregnancy and lactation can actually make the breasts smaller. For this reason, the most reliable method of addressing breast hypoplasia in someone in your age group is with breast augmentation surgery.

Under these circumstances, consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is appropriate. This surgeon should be able to formulate a treatment plan that addresses your anatomic findings and achieves your aesthetic goals.

Breast augmentation to enlarge size

By this time, the first major stage of breast growth is coming to an end. However, pregnancy, aging and weight gain can all affect the size and shape of your breasts. If you don't want to wait or aren't expecting to get pregnant or to gain weight, then you can consider breast augmentation.

Ronald Levine, MD

Breast enlargement

Your best option  is through a breast augmentation. That will increase your cup size and the projection of the breast - there is no other acceptable alternative 

Breast augmentation

Thank you for the photo. The obvious answer is through a breast augmentation. That will increase your cup size and the projection of the breast thereby increasing the measurment as you have done it

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

How do i growing my big breast size or 32 36?

Thank you for the question. There is no safe/effective non surgical way to increase breast size. If/when the time is right, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience with helping patients achieve their goals.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.