How Much Does Lip Augmentation Cost?

What is the price range for lip augmentation injections?

$500-600

Most lip augmentations can be done with a single 1ml syringe of Restylane or Juvederm.  This will run between $500 and $600 dollars.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

$500-600

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentations do great with Juvederm or Restylane @$550 per syringe

Temporary fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane do great for lip enhancements and run around $550 per syringe. It is best to do it in 2 sessions a few days or a week apart if getting it done for the first time. Most need only 1 syringe but some may need a 2nd syringe. Once you like the fuller or more shapely lips then many patients switch over to the permanent implants of which there are a few types now and do great and look natural. They run about $1500-2000 per lip.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

New Restylane with Lidocaine FDA approved for lips $400 full 1 cc

I have been performing lip enhancements for over 10 years now.  I learned to use Restylane 10 years ago in Rio Brazil while training with world renowned plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy.  This was way before Restylane was approved to the physicians in the USA.  The newer product Restylane with Lidocaine along with dental block ...cost $400  usually one syringe is more than enough for an outstanding and natural result

Cost of Lip Augmentation

In my practice, I perform lip augmentation with Restylane and Juvederm. The cost is in the $525-$575 range per syringe and I typically use less than one syringe to treat both upper and lower lip.

Cost of Lip Augmentation

Lip Augmentation Cost

Lip augmentation is an art and is very different for everybody. There are many factors that determine your lip appearance. Are you looking to add volume, to improve shape, to remove wrinkles? What are you really looking for? Those question can be easily answered if you get an evaluation by a facial sculpting specialist. Lips are very important feature of your face and is imperative to have them be in harmony with the rest of you features. Best, Dr. RG 

Lip Augmentation Cost

Lip Augmentation Cost

Lip augmentation varies in price due to the choice of product used. I would estimate $400-$550 for a full syringe.

Lip Augmentation Cost

Lip Augmentation Price - Lip Fillers Fees/Cost

Thank you for your inquiry. The price for lip filler injectables vary according to product and geographical location. The most common fillers used by plastic surgeons are Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Emerve and Belotero. These fillers also vary in prices, starting from $550 - $850. This may increase should you receive more than on syringe. A consultation is necessary to determine how many syringes you will need. Best,

Lip augmentation $600-700

In our practice, the cost of a filler syringe that we use in the lip varies between $600-700.  More important than price, however, is the experience of the injector.  I have had on many occasions to correct lip augmentations done by other injectors by either dissolving a filler agent if too much was placed or adding more to help fix asymmetry or an uneven result. 
There are many techniques that can be used to help achieve an attractive, fuller and natural looking lip.  Often combination techniques help tremendously.  I would recommend going to a board certified plastic surgeon or a dermatologist who is well versed in the art of lip augmentation.

Lip augmentation $600-700

Lip Augmentation Cost

At our Toronto, Canada location, we charge $700 per syringe for Lip Injections. However, we guarantee that a Facial Plastic Surgeon will be the one injecting you, not a nurse. We also use hyaluronic acid fillers that have an excellent safety record and provide longevity in their results- such as Teosyal Kiss and Volbella, so in the end your plump lips will last longer and you won't need to return as often to the clinic for injection maintenance.

Lip Augmentation Cost

Lip Aug Cost Baltimore

You could get a noticeable amount of augmentation for your lips with one syringe of juvaderm. In our Baltimore office, we charge $550 per syringe .

Lip Aug Cost Baltimore