How Much Does Lip Augmentation Cost?

What is the price range for lip augmentation injections?

$500-600

Most lip augmentations can be done with a single 1ml syringe of Restylane or Juvederm.  This will run between $500 and $600 dollars.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cost of Lip Augmentation

In my practice, I perform lip augmentation with Restylane and Juvederm. The cost is in the $525-$575 range per syringe and I typically use less than one syringe to treat both upper and lower lip.

Umang Mehta, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentations do great with Juvederm or Restylane @$550 per syringe

Temporary fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane do great for lip enhancements and run around $550 per syringe. It is best to do it in 2 sessions a few days or a week apart if getting it done for the first time. Most need only 1 syringe but some may need a 2nd syringe. Once you like the fuller or more shapely lips then many patients switch over to the permanent implants of which there are a few types now and do great and look natural. They run about $1500-2000 per lip.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation Cost

At our Toronto, Canada location, we charge $700 per syringe for Lip Injections. However, we guarantee that a Facial Plastic Surgeon will be the one injecting you, not a nurse. We also use hyaluronic acid fillers that have an excellent safety record and provide longevity in their results- such as Teosyal Kiss and Volbella, so in the end your plump lips will last longer and you won't need to return as often to the clinic for injection maintenance.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation cost

It can vary depending on the type of filler and the amount injected. Around $600 is a good estimate, give or take a bit. 

Lip Aug Cost Baltimore

You could get a noticeable amount of augmentation for your lips with one syringe of juvaderm. In our Baltimore office, we charge $550 per syringe .

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

How much does lip augmentation cost?

The price of lip enhancement with a hyaluronic acid filler like Juvederm or Restylane depends on the amount of material used. In my plastic surgery practice we prefer being conservative. If a person wants more than 1 syringe of material they can come back within 2 weeks of having the procedure performed and receive 50% off the price of the first syringe.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

How much does Lip Augmentation Cost?

If you opt for a temporary solution to lip enhancement, this can be achieved by filler. This can be done with a single 1ml syringe of Juvederm with the cost of approximately, £280 pounds.  

Alternatively, you could opt for a permanent solution to lip enhancement, with the Permalip, lip implants.  This would cost £1,500 per lip.

Lip filler cost

The cost of lip filler/augmentation really depends on the amount and type of product that will be injected.

Kiran Polavarapu, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Lip Filler

There are a few different fillers that can be placed in the lips depending on the results that the patient desires. The top four are Restylane, Juvederm, Restylane Silk and Belotero. Restylane and Juvederm are great for providing more bulk in the body of the lip, and are usually $600-$650 per syringe. Silk and Belotero are great for defining the borders of the lips and can range from $600-$800 a syringe. I usually do not recommend more than one syringe at the first session. In fact, in many cases, I recommend less than a syringe during the first session, with a subsequent session a few weeks later for additional, if needed.

Sarmela Sunder, MD