Thermage face first Next day botox around eyes?

Is if okay to have lower face Thermage and then the next day place Botox around the eyes? I have had Thermage before with minimal downtime but can only schedule Botox the next day.

Thermage and Botox

Absolutely!  There are no contraindications with Thermage and getting Botox injections the following day.  Especially if your treatment with Thermage is for the lower face and you are wanting Botox around the eyes.  

Enjoy!  Hope this helps.

Thermage and Botox

Thermage has little or no down time and it would be entirely safe for you to have Botox immediately after Thermage.  Best, Dr. Green

Eyelid Wrinkles - Ultherapy, Thermage, ThermiSmooth, Fillers, Botox, Laser Resurfacing

Thermage requires little downtime, but it would be up to the protocols of your clinician. I suggest seeing an expert for a consultation. Best, Dr. Emer