I'd like to get a thermage done on my belly after having my son it really made my skin loose and wrinkle (photo)

I'd like to know if the thermage will help with my loose wrinkles? on my stomach. Will it ever be back to being tight again? I don't want to get a tummy tuck sense I plan on having more kids someday

Loose Abdominal Skin and Thermage

You would have the best results with a surgical tummy tuck, provided you have finished having children.  That being said, I have had many patients who were happy with Thermage to improve this area until they were finished having children.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Tummy Skin Is Loose ... What To Do? Thermage or Ultherapy versus Hi Definition VASER with Tummy Tuck.

Thermage and ultherapy are options but will do very little.  you would need additional cellutone and venus legacy treatments.  You are more a candidate for a tummy tuck with hi definition sculpting. I suggest you see an expert for treatment if you truly want a flat stomach.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Thermage for the tummy

Thermage can help tighten and lift saggy skin.  It will not give the same result as a surgical tummy tuck, but if you would like to have some tightening in between pregnancies, Thermage may help.  You can have surgery after you are finished having children.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist