Thermage or Fractora Firm for loose skin on back of thighs? (Photo)

I am 53, thin and fit, but have loose skin just on the back of my thighs. It doesn't sag when I stand with straight legs, but when I walk or relax the muscles the skin sags horriblibly. Would Thermal or Fracture Firm help fix the saggy skin?

Thermage and Coolsculpting

The best combination based on your photo would be Coolsculpting to reduce the fat in the area and Thermage to tighten the skin.  This two prong approach will give you the best non-surgical approach.  Best, Dr. Green

ThermiRF and Combination Treatments

Thermi works by introducing radiofrequency energy under the skin to get long term tightening. I suggest consulting with an expert to see if this is a valuable option for you long term. Best, Dr. Emer