Is eyelid Thermage contraindicated for a patient who has formally had transconjunctival blepharoplasty?

I had transconjunctival blepharoplasty back in 2002 and was interested in trying lower eyelid Thermage to refresh my results and potentially improve the slightly crepey skin in that area. In your experience, does a previous surgery (even if over a decade ago) increase the risk of adverse outcomes with lower eyelid Thermage? Thank you

Eyelid thermage

Thermage can help to tighten and improve the appearance of crepey skin.  Your prior surgery should not be a contraindication.  However, the results will depend on how much laxity you have. It's best to see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss treatment options.

Thermage After Eye Surgery

Thermage is great to do after eye surgery.  So is laser treatment.  Please see an expert who treats this area.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Thermage and previous surgery

Thermage will only augment the positive changes that you have had and not conflict with your previous surgery.  I would also recommend eMatrix with the special eye tip if you are having skin irregularities as well.  Best, Dr. Green