Fat loss in the NL fold as a result of radio frequency treatment.

I lost a substantial amount of fat in my left side lower medial cheek/nl fold area after a thermage treatment several years ago. I have tried every HA filler in the book like Voluma many times over but nothing has ever worked to plump the sunken area out. Are there any other options?

Nasolabial area and fat loss

If fillers have not worked for you I would consider Sculptra or fat grafting into that area. Sculptra would produce your own collagen and last for over two years.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Fat Loss

You may need to have fat grafting - fat harvested and moved to the cheek - if traditional fillers have not worked to plump the sunken area.  Best of luck.

Lisa Airan, MD

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat; Buccal Fat Pad; Botox; Liposuction

Radiofrequency done properly shouldn't cause fat loss.  Fillers like radiesse, sculptra, and fat can be used to give you more long term improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.