How long after Liposuction and BBL can someone go into a sauna?

My procedure was Lipo and BBL back in Nov 2015 and I wanted to know after how long of this procedure would it be best recommended for someone to go into a sauna? I know its almost a year but my biggest concern is if i go into a sauna would the grease injected decrease?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... The skin is very sensitive after surgery, I will recommend you during the sauna not to take too long inside and take a shower after. You will be fine.

Thank you for your question. You should be able to return to normal daily activities, including going into a sauna.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL and sauna

You are almost 1 year since your BBL and at this point, you can resume whatever activity you want. A sauna will not melt any fat that was injected. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD