BBL: I'm 3 1/2 weeks post op and started noticing this lump/bump that's painless about a week ago. (Photos)

Will this smooth out or go away on its own?

Postoperative Lump after BBL

You should schedule a consultation with your surgeon for an examination. A lump can be a number of things including hematoma, seroma, or fat necrosis. Determining what this is requires an examination. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

I would recommend an in person consultation with your surgeon. Continue following the post op instructions given by your surgeon.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL: I'm 3 1/2 weeks post op and started noticing this lump/bump that's painless about a week ago.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I will recommend you to consult with your surgeon what's happening, are you having fevers? your buttock hurts? it appears to look ok from your pictures, but I will also suggest you to use your boopy pillow to sit, rest and sleep. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Bump after BBL

You should be evaluated by your surgeon to determine if it is fat necrosis , hematoma, infections, or what.  Best of luck.

Post op brazilian

hello. I agree with the recommendation to see your primary surgeon. He is most familiar with the procedure and where the fat was injected.  However. Often there is a superficial area of fat that is hard and will soften over time.  The best course however is to visit with your surgeon 

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon