I have 3 dents on my butt cheeks on the bottom that curves under and connects to the thigh. Will a butt lift work?

Hello Pamela214 - Thanks for your question.  If you have dents then you may have areas of cellulite on your buttocks.  This is best treated with release of the cellulite and fat grafting to fill in the defect.  You would need to have some liposuction performed to harvest the fat, process it in a sterile manner, and then inject it into the dents to fill them in.  Some of the fat will reabsorb but a good amount of it will stay.  I would recommend that you work with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in corrective fat grafting to learn more about this procedure.  Good luck, Dr. Shah 

Denver Plastic Surgeon