Any Dr's who perform excision butt lift in butt crack?

Who else can do centerline butt lift in the butt crack? It's also called Saddle lift and performed by Dr Robert Ersek of Austin Texas. Thank you for your recommendation!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Butt lift

Performing cosmetic surgery can be a challenge.  Our goal is to have optimal shape/contour with minimal scarring. There are underlying differences in body contour for every patient, and their goals are different as well. I believe the incision you described extends from the midline buttock crease and extends down onto the inner thigh.  This incision will cause tension across the buttock and thigh. This maneuver may help some thigh redundancy, but its hard to imagine how it will "lift" the buttock". In fact, I suspect the buttox will flatten a bit.  To gain projection of the buttock, you will need a lift, fat grafting, auto-augmentation, or a combination.  My recommendation for you is to list you goals in detail, and then visit a board certified plastic surgeon who can walk you through the process of surgical options. good luck

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

If you're buttocks was shaped in such a way that removal of extra tissue from a gluteal crease incision would make it look better then it would make sense.  it would lift them though - just make them tighter.  

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon