Am I a candidate for Buccal Fat Pad Removal? (photos)

My family has a history of baby faces due to the round face and chubby cheeks. I'm 22yrs old 5'2 and weigh 110 lbs. Looking at my pictures do you think I'm a candidate for buccal fat pad removal or is there other options I should look into? I have also attached a picture of mila kunis, that is a similar look i want to achieve, it's not drastic, it's very natural.

Buccal Fat Pad Reduction vs Micro Lipo of Jowls

And exam by a board certified plastic surgeon is required for the best opinion. However, you're photos suggests that Microliposuction of your jowls maybe of more benefit and buccal fat pad reduction.

Buccal Fat Removal

From your photos, you seem to be a good candidate for Buccal Fat Removal... it is becoming  more popular and has a great outcome if perfomred by an experienced plastic surgeon. 

Adam L. Basner, MD

Am I a candidate for Buccal Fat Pad Removal?

Thank you for your question and also the photos outlining your wishes and expectations.
Reduction of the buccal fat pad is a procedure with a high degree of satisfaction in the right patient. Based on the photos, I think you have a good indication for the procedure. Select carefully your surgeon and make sure you explain meticulously what you would like to achieve and also what you would like to avoid.
I am sure that in the right hands you will be satisfied with the outcome.
All the best.

Andrea Marando

Andrea Marando, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon