Does CoolSculpting exist in Hong Kong?

I am an Asian American working in hong kong. Lately, i have been talking with friends about how i want to lose the inner thigh rubbing issue. None of them had the answer. i was determined that there must be an alternative other than surgical liposuction. I researched online and found Cool Sculpting is the new technology for re-shaping yourself without surgery. However, there are no places that offer this in Hong Kong. Please help! can u please contact me? thx.

Does CoolSculpting exist in Hong Kong?

Thank you for your question. CoolSculpting is definitely a great option if you are looking for nonsurgical fat removal. You can find your nearest CoolSculpting provider on the Zeltiq website. Good luck.

Does CoolSculpting exist in Hong Kong?

Hi and thanks for your question. Yes, coolsculpting is a very effective treatment modality to permanently remove fat from multiple areas of the body including the inner thighs. It is approved by the FDA and something I have undergone myself with great results. Please see our website for more information as we have treated patients from many other regions besides California. Good luck.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS, FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS