Any suggestions for Subcutaneous Induration?

After Coolsculpting exactly one month ago, I seem to have developed a Subcutaneous induration. How often does this happen? That was not listed as a possible side effect. Now, how long will this last? What can I do about it? It aches continuously like a toothache ache. What can I do to get rid of this? It defeats the whole purpose of Coolsculpting.

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to tell without assessing you. would recommend returning to your treating physician for an assessment. Regards,

Hi and sorry to hear about your postoperative concerns. I would suggest that you return to the coolsculpting practice in which you were treated. Postoperative edema, induration, and swelling vary from person to person. These symptoms aren't particularly concerning as the treatments were done only a month ago. Good luck.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS, FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

Indentations after coolsculpting

I have treated MANY patients with this using liposuction and fat transfer.  I suggest you see a body contouring expert.  Dr. Emer.